AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 156 Posts | Air terminals Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, comprised by an Act of Parliament, is endowed with the obligation of making
overhauling, keeping up with and overseeing common flight foundation both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been met with the Mini Ratna Category-1 status.
AAI Recruitment 2022
Total Number of the Posts : 156 Positions
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 : 132 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4 : 10 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Accounts) NE-6 : 13 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language) NE-6: 06 Posts
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks. Recently Army Public School has Published Notification for the PGT, TGT and PRT Posts in their Official Website – Candidates can Application online from Here.
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
- Graduate with composing speed 30 wpm in English (or) 25 wpm in Hindi.
- Graduates ideally B.Com with PC instructional class of 03 to 06 months
- Aces in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR
- Aces in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.