The Central Industrial Security Force recently announced vacancies for the following positions: Stenographer and Head Constable.
The candidates who wish to get recruited in the CISF must fill out online applications.
They will be shortlisted based on their performance, and then only come for recruitment procedures, during which they are selected from among all offered jobs at that level.
|Recruitment Board||Central Industrial Security Force CISF|
|Name of Post||CISF Recruitment for HC and ASI Steno 2022|
|No. Of Posts||540|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||CISF Job|
- Online Applying Start Date: 26 September 2022
- Online Applying Last Date: 25 October 2022
Details Of Posts
|No.||Post Name||Post Type||Total|
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector||Stenographer||122|
- The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School, that is, 10+2 level or equivalent.
- The educational qualifications must have been obtained from a suitable board which is recognised by the Government of India.
CISF ASI Head Constable & Stenographer Pay scale
|S.No.||Post Name||Post Type||Pay Level||Salary|
|1||Head Constable||Ministerial||4||Rs. 25,500-Rs. 81,100|
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector||Stenographer||5||Rs. 29,200-Rs. 92,300|
- The minimum age criteria have been announced as 18 years. Thus, candidates born after 25 October 2004 cannot apply for the recruitment.
- The candidates should not be more than 25 years of age at the time of recruitment. This implies that the candidates applying should have been born after 26 October 1997.
|Download Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|